Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello Snick!!

So Nick and the girls went to temple square tonight. I unfortunately had to stay home with a sick 2 year old and and a baby. Anyway...as they were driving down the freeway the girls started to play a game where they would continually call each other on their imaginary cell phones. Nick wasn't really paying all that much attention but as the girls continually got louder in their laughter he decided to listen in. This is what their conversations went like

Calli: Hello Snick!

Livvy: Hello Snick!

And so on. Nick said he was puzzled as he didn't understand what they were saying. He finally figured it out and started bursting with laughter. You see...when Nick answers his cell regarding work calls he always answers it "Hello this is Nick". But now that I think about it he does say it rather fast. So apparently the girls understood his answering to say "Hello Snick" instead of "Hello this is Nick". Isn't is so funny how kids pick up on things and interpret them in their own way. I got a big kick out of this story.

No comments: