Wednesday, May 07, 2008
So last week I was leaving to go to my daily Dr. appt and I when I got home we were going to go to the store as a family. So I asked Nick before leaving if he would do Calli's hair. Thinking that nothing could really go wrong and anticipating his creativity, I left. I returned home and walked in the door to an overwhelming smell of bleach. I looked around to see what the kids had gotten in to but found everyone sitting quietly in the living room, Calli's hair all done, and wet. So I asked nick what the smell was coming from and he replies "I'm not sure. Was there bleach in the girls spray bottle (the one we use for hair)." "No. Which one did you use." We only have one that we use for the girls and it is a drawer with all their hair things. You couldn't miss it if you tried. But this is Nick we're talking about and for any of you who really know him, he has a hard time locating things, especially if they are BEHIND SOMETHING ELSE. He can't really look if his life depended on it (But I love him none the less and always get a laugh). So he proceeds to show me the large spray bottle located under the bathroom sink. I screamed out "Nick that has clorox in it." He had sprayed clorox water all over Calli's head before styling it. To his defense he says "That is the water bottle we used to use though." But in my defense "NOT FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS!" That is why it was under the bathroom sink pushed towards the back. Poor nick. I would've just thought that after the first spray he could have smelled it's intensity. But he said he tasted it and it tasted just fine. LOL. So our house smelled immaculately clean for several hours. And poor little Calli had to get a bath before she could accompany us to the store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment