To be a part of a Family like mine is undoubtedly and incredibly divine...
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Me and the girls Our trunk or treat at our ward last night. Then we went around to a few houses just for kicks, I think it was more for Nick than it was for the girls. He sure got a kick out of people oohing and aahing over all the girls. A true dad at heart.
They are so cute!! I love going trick or treating, im glad you still took them door to door!!! We missed you at the halloween party...it just wasn't the same =)
Livvy, you are a beautiful aristocat. It looks like you played the part well. Beautiful & alluring. It looks as though your little noses got really cold. I hope you all had a great time.
2 comments:
They are so cute!! I love going trick or treating, im glad you still took them door to door!!! We missed you at the halloween party...it just wasn't the same =)
Livvy, you are a beautiful aristocat. It looks like you played the part well. Beautiful & alluring. It looks as though your little noses got really cold. I hope you all had a great time.
Post a Comment